Monday, August 22, 2011

Simply Shirley Completed Project

For those who receive my Weekend Artist newsletter, here is the layout I promised which showcases the sentiment I created in the masking technique.
The word we were given for the first day of BIF (Big Idea Festival) was 'share'.

I thought long and hard on the theme of this mini album. My passion for running my own scrapbook business is apparent in all the many scrapbooks I have created over the years showing how my business has evolved.

I had just started a Dreams mini album and the BIF Words to Live By theme worked so well with my Dreams theme. Here is the first page, like sharing a cup of coffee, sharing my passion of memory keeping makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I will share more of my mini album as it takes shape.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, Shirley