Sunday, December 18, 2011

Rock the Block Blog Hop - 7th Day of Christmas


On the 7th day of Christmas, I am able to share another reason I love Close To My Heart -- the awesome alterable products.

A few of my Close To My Heart consultant friends are participating in a Join the Craze -- Rock the Block blog hop. If you have hopped from  CC's blog, you are on the right track and this is a round, so if you start here and end here, you have seen them all!!




In anticipation of National Papercrafting Month (January), Close To My Heart is offering a sneak peek at a new product from the 2012 Spring/Summer Idea Book. The new idea book will be available February 1st.

Rock the Block special contains a great My Creation Cube Collage (White Daisy covered chipboard which will retail for $14.95). Cute little cubes, which come in there own little tray and the best part of this special, the Rock the Block stamp set (exclusive to this special, so don't miss out) -- it truly ROCKS!!! A $25 qualifying order (any product in the 2011 Autumn/Winter Idea Book) and the My Creations Cube Collage and the Rock the Block stamp are yours for only $15!!!

The Rock the Block stamp set is an 'E' (retails for $34.95) size stamp set with block oriented images, swirls, paisleys, circles and the cutest little sentiments ever!! I see this stamp as one of my favorites.



The project I created was to share the men and boys in my life. I have the most wonderful son-in-law and two of the cutest little grandsons!! I wanted the cube collage to showcase how much I love them.

Each cube can be altered (do you see baby blocks for a shower gift), in my creation I attached three of the cubes in a row so I can easily flip - I stayed with a black and white theme.

A 4"x6" photo fits perfectly along six of the blocks, and I think one of my favorite images is the diamond mesh (it really looks just like a chain link fence, do I see some cute projects in the future using this image as a background.

As you can see attaching the blocks will let me flip them easily, be sure and check what outside edges will show, so you can be sure and alter them accordingly.

I also altered the tray using the great circle border.

I hope you enjoy my project (comments are greatly appreciated). If you don't have your own consultant, I would love for you to shop on my website



Now to continue on the hop, check out Helen's creation

11 comments:

  1. I really like the black & white. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Can't wait for mine to come in & I'll have soem time to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black and white and the adorable photos! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, I like the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo puzzles! I like the black & white theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, Shirley