Sunday, January 29, 2012

2012 Spring/Summer Idea Book Blog Hop

Oh my goodness the new 2012 Spring/Summer Idea Book is the bestest ever!!!! Welcome to the 2012 Spring/Summer Idea Book new product hop. If you are arriving from Wendy's blog, you are moving right along. If you are starting here, continue until you see me again. Have fun, take notes, and be ready for your copy of the NEW 2012 Spring/Summer Idea Book going live FEBRUARY 1ST!!

I am loving everything, how to focus on just one item will be hard and probably impossible, so let me focus on what I love about Close To My Heart products -- how well the products coordinate.

Here I have one of my favorite My Reflection Workshops on the Go, Stella. A beautifully, bright, retro inspired pattern paper pack with endless possibilities. I have paired it with the Stella My Complements Canvas embellishments (X7147C) and the Just for You (B1398) stamp set.

Add to the Stella products mentioned above, the additional products,  Colonial White Die-cut cards (Z1738) and Clear Sparkles (Z1104) and create the WOTG bonus project - five 3 1/2 x 8 cards! You will spend under $60 in product and be eligible to add on the February Stamp of the Month for only $5.

This is the joy of the Workshop on the Go, how frugal this purchase can be. Create the two 2 page layouts, the bonus project and still have enough left over to create a 2 page layout from the artwork shown in the New 2012 Spring/Summer Idea Book.


Here is my third layout from the Stella Workshop on the Go and for my budget, it is a win-win!

Enjoy the New Product Blog Hop by hopping on over to Melissa's blog to see what she has created for us.

I love comments and if you don't have a consultant and need your own copy or would like to checkout what is available now, click here

9 comments:

  1. Shirley, love that little guy in the photos!! Beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creative chaos shot Shirley and what a sweetie pie indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun photos and a very cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout Shirley, so cute! And I can appreciate all your creative chaos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. From a pile to perfection! What a great layout - cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout! I am a huge huge fan of how well all the products coordinate as well - making creating that much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Layout! I can't wait to use my Stella Compliments... So many things... What to do??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those canvas compliments are cute and make a great page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, Shirley