Sunday, August 5, 2012

2012 Autumn/Winter Idea Book New Product Blog Hop

A new idea book, a new product blog hop. Welcome to our 2012 Autumn/Winter Idea Book New Product blog hop. If you have come from Wendy's blog, you are heading in the right direction. This is a circular hop, so keep going until you reach where you started and you have completed the hop.

There are so many new products and I wish to share one of my favorites, the new card Workshops on the Go. With Christmas coming up, my clubs are using the Pear and Partridge Card Workshop on the Go. Olive, Cocoa, and Cranberry create a traditional set of three cards, five times for a total of 15 cards!!



I love the beautiful Pear tree and Cranberry shades of the Partridge. I hope you take a moment and check out all the new Workshops on the Go.

Enjoy the next creative craft with another new product so hop on over to Allisa's blog. WAIT, please leave a little comment before you go.

I have five sets of Christmas cards, and would love to share a set with one of you. I will pick three comments and the writer will be the lucky recipient of a set of three Christmas cards and matching envelopes.

Enjoy the hop.

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lori you were one of the winners, please email me at shirleyross66@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. So great to see the Partridge and Pear Tree "in action." This workshop is one of the items I'm ordering--the cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love this paper too!

      Delete
    2. Canadian_liner you were one of the winners of the a set of 3 cards, please email me at shirleyross66@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. This is my favorite WSOTG in the new catalog. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea -- I can't wait to see you at your party!

      Delete
  4. I need to order this - so adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Deanne J you were one of the winners of a set of 3 cards, please email me at shirleyross66@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. This is the workshop I loved the most; must be because I love Christmas! Love your card, and can't wait to order my set. Thanks for sharing, I am so inspired by everyone's talent. Sue:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, Shirley