Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Use Your Stash Blog Hop

If you are joining us for the "Use Your Stash Blog Hop" for August then you are right on track. WELCOME! You should be coming from Tabbi's blog.

There are 9 participants this month. If you get lost along the way you can see the entire list of hoppers at the Rachel's Blog. Let's get started.

Our theme for this month, use a certain color like monotone or focus on one specific color. I saw this great card idea on the Clean&Simple blog and thought, this would work. I pulled out my stash of White Daisy scraps and began cutting circles.

Using the new Ruby color (I am loving it), I stamped the circles using Universal Background  (D1477) and Countdown (B1390).

After arranging the circles based on the card sketch (204), I added the sentiment from A Friend Like You (B1410). And I did not forget the inside.

I like this card and may try it with a few other colors and possibly a Christmas theme -- oh another project on the to do list -- glad I LOVE MY JOB!!


Now hop on over to Wendy's blog for more ideas of using up your stash.

5 comments:

  1. Love the circles inside the card. great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-34.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patrice, I did link to 52 Card Pickup and look forward to more of your beautiful creations.

      Delete
  3. Sweet card! Love hoe you brought it into the inside of the card-really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, Shirley