Sunday, September 30, 2012

Very Merry Christmas Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


It is the first of October and time for another Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. You should be coming from Lalia's blog. This is a circle hop, so keep hopping until you arrive at where you started.

And here is another great stamp set, Very Merry Christmas. Five of the images are Artiste Cricut ready, a cute mitten, two tags, an ornament, and a great little blingable (my word) sentiment.

If you are ready to start your Christmas cards, pick up your favorite paper packet, Sparkles, ribbon, bakers twine, adhesive, glue dots and a few other little goodies (a $50 order) and this could be your go to Christmas stamp set yours for only $5 -- easy peasy.

And when I say your favorite paper packet, I mean any paper packet in the new 2012 Autumn/Winter Idea Book. In October, I will be showcasing Clementine, a very cool, Fall colored paper which reminds me of the country.

My first creation I am sharing is what I am calling a country Christmas card. This card will be one of the three cards we will be making in my October Card Class. 

I added Burlap ribbon (have I told you how much I love the Burlap ribbon) and some brown and tan Sparkles (love that bling). The card base is created using the new Saddle cardstock and sentiments are stamped in Saddle ink.

The Very Merry Christmas ornament is stamped in Twilight.

In an earlier post, I shared a scrappy Christmas card, where I used scraps to create a Christmas bow atop a package card -- the center image is one of my favorites from the Very Merry Christmas stamp set. It stamps beautifully and blings up wonderfully!!

In this creation, I used scraps from previous (no longer available) paper. A great way to deplete those scraps you have laying around.


If you love the traditional Christmas, this stamp set works well.

I love comments, so before you hop on, please leave a little love.

Now hop on over to Mary's blog







October Special - Studio J

When they buy 9 custom-printed layouts in Studio J®, you’ll receive a 10th layout for FREE! To receive the discount, add 10 or more layouts to your cart during the month of October and the discount will be reflected in the order total. Buy 9, get 1 free. Buy 18, get 2 free. Buy 27, get 3 free. Up to 4 free layouts! It is time to get Techy!!

Clementine Workshop on the Go (G1046) $29.95
Sparkles Brown and Tan (Z1753) $2.95
Burlap Ribbon (Z1760) $7.95
4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Kraft envelopes (Z1722) $3.95
Memory Glue Dots (1772) $7.50
3-D Foam Tape (Z1151) $5.95

Stamp of the Month - Very Merry Christmas is yours for $5


5 comments:

  1. Love the pop of blue on that top card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rustic look with the Clementine paper, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it with the Clementine paper packet@

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, Shirley