Sunday, February 16, 2014

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Guest Designer Goodbye

It was so much fun being the guest designer over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog. Here is a little project I created using the Cricut Craft room.

I welded two tags (same kind and size) to create a longer tag candy holder. Adding hearts graduating in size added my favorite shape (I heart hearts).

Stamping with a border/background stamp, sanding, and adding a little sentiment created cut Valentine's Day gifts for my recent retreat guests. A Ghiradelli chocolate (rasberry filled came in the same color wrapping as the Hollyhock cardstock I used.

Folding the tag in half and scoring 1/4" on each side of that center fold line, created enough of a base for this little project to stand.

This is the last post for my 'thank you' Fantabulous Cricut guest designer week - anyone who begins to follow my blog and/or comments on any of my posts this week will be entered to win a great new 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Book stamp set



Winner will be announced on Tuesday morning.

2 comments:

  1. Smart idea welding them together for a larger different look of a tag. Perfect for a gift tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Shirley. Ideas spinning in my head......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, Shirley