Friday, February 28, 2014

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Happy Place

It is time again for another Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. This is a circle hop, so when you return from where you started you will have seen all the wonderful artwork.

If you are coming from Susan's blog, you are on the right path.

During the Olympics they had a story on the nesting dolls so brightly colored and cute and add in the great 'home' inspired sentiments, this is a cute, cute, cute stamp set with a ton of options.

My creation is a birthday present for my granddaughter, a cute mini album. This is the second page where I used one of the cute sentiments.


On this page the 'like mother like daughter' is the perfect sentiment for a photo of Mom and daughter.

Now to have fun finding just the right photos for a special little one's birthday.


Now is time to hop on over to Priscilla's blog to see what she has in store for us.

11 comments:

  1. Your granddaughter will LOVE this cute mini album! I agree...the sentiment is perfect for a picture of mother and daughter...might have to go find a picture of me and my mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mini album, and the sentiments from this stamp set work perfectly. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome mini. Love the stamp set sentiment on that page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project - I love when we can use one stamp from a stamp set and it is just as useful as using several of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, your granddaughter is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute she's really gonna like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, Shirley